Free resource to help with your workforce needs
Get a 50 percent cash match
on STEM intern wages – up to $2500
with the SciTechsperience Internship Program
SciTechsperience is a free, statewide, state-funded internship program that connects small for-profit Minnesota companies with talented college STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) students. Qualified employers receive a wage reimbursement of 50 percent of the intern’s wages up to $2,500.
Want to know more?
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, November 21, 11 a.m.
Learn how your company can build its workforce, source great talent AND access a wage match to cover 50% of a STEM intern’s wages through the SciTechsperience Internship Program.
- Are for-profit, registered and conducting business in Minnesota
- Have fewer than 250 employees worldwide worldwide
- Offer an internship that offers hands-on STEM industry experience
- Are doing business in one of the following industries:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Biotechnology, Life Sciences and Health IT
- Engineering Services
- Fuels, Energy, Energy Management
- IT/Computer Technology
- Mining, Materials, Manufacturing and Processing
For more information and to apply go to SciTechMN.org.
Questions? Contact SciTechsperience Program Director Becky Siekmeier, Minnesota High Tech Association at beckys or 952-230-4241.